Web content writers
Expertly curated web content to
power your projects
What is web content?
Good web content delivers valuable information to your readers and persuades them to purchase, follow, or listen to your brand. It’s essential to your marketing efforts. If you can’t find the words, don’t worry. At Get A Copywriter, we specialize in crafting intelligent web content that builds credibility and grows sales.
How can web content copywriting
help your business?
Grab website visitors’
You have about 2 seconds to grab your readers’ attention. Our web page writers know how to craft eye-catching headlines and taglines that will make visitors want to read more.
Increase sales and
Our web content writers know how to motivate your site visitors to take that next step, whether it’s to subscribe to your newsletter, fill out a form, or buy.
Leave your competitors
in the dust
Let us re-write your web pages with high-quality, optimized content and watch your web traffic soar.
Build trust with a
Our writers will make sure your unique brand voice comes through on all your web pages. This consistently helps to instill confidence in your customers.
SEO: the secret to
web content success
SEO, or search engine optimization, is a collective term for a number of techniques that can help your website to appear at the top of result pages when someone searches for the products or services you provide. All our web content writers have experience in SEO copywriting and know exactly how to craft content so it is search engine friendly as well as easy to read.
Top tips for achieving a high-impact website
Hiring a professional copywriter to create excellent web content is one of the best ways of engaging with your potential customers and building your online presence. To make the most of your carefully crafted content, you should also consider:
- Website layout and design – an unprofessional-looking web design can ensure that visitors don’t even bother reading your content, so it’s important not to skimp in this area. Your website should be clean, attractive, and easy to navigate.
- Popups and splash pages – popups and splash pages can have great conversion rates, but they can also annoy website visitors. Think carefully about whether you want to use them and how you can maximize their effectiveness.
- Opt-in forms – collecting customer names and emails is one of the easiest and most important ways of communicating with them. Make sure there is an obvious place for website visitors to give you their details.
- Images and graphics – being faced with a dense wall of text can be off-putting. The most effective web page formats break up the text with images that enhance the copy.
Get A Copywriter for agencies
Book a free consultation
You don’t have to pour valuable resources into an in-house team. No need to hire staff, search for freelancers, or manage creatives.
Opt for a self-service approach or choose a dedicated account manager and fully managed services.
Our turnkey platform is ready to go. Start using a client-facing portal with your branding, not Get A Copywriter.
Web content writing: industries we serve
- Medical & Healthcare
- Technology & Internet
- Fashion & Beauty
- Real Estate
- Travel & Lifestyle
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- Baby & Children
- Education & Day Care
- Fitness & Wellness
- HR & Recruitment
- Finance & Insurance
Some common web page formats
There’s no limit to the number of pages you can have on your website. Depending on your individual situation, you may have hundreds of pages, or you may be able to get your important information across with minimal website content. Here are some ideas for standard pages that you may want to include:
- Home page – your website home page should make it clear at a glance what your site is about and what you can offer the visitor. There should be clear links to all other areas of your site from your home page.
- About page – the about page should contain background information about your company and more about the philosophy and story behind your brand.
- Contact us page – every website needs a well-written contact page describing clearly how readers and customers can get in touch. Most contact pages have a contact form, links to social media sites, and an address and a map with directions if you have a physical location.
- Sales landing page – a landing page is a standalone web page that users are directed to with the aim of converting traffic directly into sales. A professional landing page copywriter crafts high-converting content with persuasive benefit statements and a compelling call to action, helping to generate business.
- Splash pages – splash pages are usually displayed for first-time visitors to your site and often include an email opt-in form or a short introduction to your website.
- Squeeze page – a squeeze page is designed to collect customer details by persuading them to sign up for your mailing list. They are usually designed differently to the rest of your pages with no menus or navigation to maximize conversion rates. Offering some kind of incentive such as an e-book or free newsletter is also common.
How it works(step-by-step)
Book an order
Select the type of web content you want us to create
Send us your brief
Submit a brief outlining
Receive & review
We’ll send your content to
you for review
Web content writing: rates
- Blog posts from $59
- Articles from $74
- Web pages from $59
- White papers from $209
- Product descriptions from $18
- Press releases from $59
Find the right copywriter
for your project
Pro level writers. From blog posts to landing pages, our versatile Pro writers craft quality web content across a wide range of industries, adapting to suit a variety of mediums and content types.
Expert level writers. Choose our Expert writers for complex, high-profile, or niche projects and receive quality content that drives action, commands attention, and creates conversions.
Try us risk-free
Native English-speaking writers
Dedicated account managers
100% money-back guarantee
See what’s worked for our clients
Hiring a web content writer: FAQs
- How frequently should I update my website?
- How often you refresh your website will depend on your industry. But, in general, you should aim to update your web content at least once a month, or sooner if you’re releasing/changing a product or service.
- Why is having up-to-date website content important for SEO?
- Fresh web content not only benefits your customers – it will boost your search rankings too. Keeping your website updated shows Google that you’re a reputable authority in your industry, improving your rankings, which in turn leads to greater traffic and lead generation.
- How much does web content writing cost?
- Pricing typically depends on your choice of web page format and word length. At Get a Copywriter, our prices start from as low as $59 for 400 words.
- What makes good website content?
- Good web content should be succinct, original, and easy to read, with a clear purpose. Perhaps most importantly, it should also provide something of value to your target audience.
- What different website content formats can I order for my website?
- Our writers are experienced in writing for a range of different content types, including blogs, landing pages, home pages, about pages, splash pages, and more.
- Can I get a refund if I’m not happy with my content?
- We’re confident you’ll love the copy our writers will craft for you. However, if you’re not completely satisfied, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Do your writers have experience in web content writing?
- Absolutely! We meticulously pre-screen all our copywriters, so you can be confident you’ll be matched with a writer with a proven track record of success in web content writing.
- How many revisions can I request? Are they really free?
- With our unlimited revisions policy, you can request as many revisions as you like within your specified word count – free of charge.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.
Hi! Based in ?
Switch to our local website version here.