Legal content writing
Quality law content from copywriters
who can handle a sentence
What is legal
Legal content writing is not like a contract or legal brief. Instead, it grabs people’s attention and educates or informs them. It is written for clients and prospective clients who visit your website to get information about what you do. It takes the form of web pages, blog posts, articles, FAQs, and more. Most readers of legal content are not lawyers, so it is essential that your written text is clear, engaging, and relevant – and that’s precisely what we deliver.
Why choose our legal writing services
We speak your
The legal landscape is littered with jargon, and many outsiders feel left out of the loop. We will make your law content accessible to your ideal clients.
There is no “one size fits all” when it comes to legal writing services. We tailor our legal content to suit your target audience, whether they’re the general public or business owners.
Our website content for lawyers compels readers to take action. Watch as prospects convert into paying clients.
Stand out from other law firms with our engaging legal content that establishes you as a reliable authority in your specific area of law.
Why you need SEO-friendly
law content on your side
When it comes to web-based law content, it is essential to employ search engine optimization, or SEO. Quality SEO can help improve your search rankings so target clients can find you more easily. From webpages to blog posts and white papers, our legal content writers excel at writing SEO-friendly texts that are interesting, demystifying, and readable.
Get A Copywriter for agencies
Book a demo
You don’t have to pour valuable resources into an in-house team. No need to hire staff, search for freelancers, or manage creatives.
Opt for a self-service approach or choose a dedicated account manager and fully managed services.
Our turnkey platform is ready to go. Start using a client-facing portal with your branding, not Get A Copywriter.
Our top marketing tips for
- Publish content on other websites. Reach out beyond your own website and post your best legal content on other law-related sites to build awareness of your law firm.
- Get the word out. SEO and organic traffic are amazing, but there are other ways to draw attention to your content. Use your mailing list, promote your legal content on social media, and advertise on your law firm’s homepage. Make your content easy for audiences to share, too.
- Blog about trending legal topics. Posting high-quality content on current legal issues is a great way to gain links from other law sites and blogs. This increases your authority in the algorithmic minds of search engines and can help you climb higher in search rankings.
- Offer it as a reward. Need to grow your mailing list? If you have top-notch legal content, offer it as an incentive for signing up to your law firm’s mailing list.
- Change up the format. Do you have legal expertise in a specific area? Repurpose your content in case studies, interviews, guides, and blog posts to appeal to different types of readers. You will signal to search engines that you’re an authority in your field.
What type of law content we write
- Business Law
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Labor & Employment
- Personal Injury
- Property & Real Estate
- Wills & Estates
Our popular formats
Our law content writers can craft landing pages that are customized for your law firm and target audience, helping you to boost leads and capture new clients.
Blog content for law firm websites
Publish regular blog articles on law-related topics with the help of our law blog writers. You will attract your target audience, build trust in your firm, and improve your SEO.
The law can be complex, convoluted, and unclear. Potential clients may need in-depth information before they hire you. Our white papers can give them the crucial details they need.
Law-related press releases
Legal matters are always in the news. With our PR expertise, we can help your law firm get some free press and establish your proficiency in your area of expertise.
Articles on legal topics
From highly topical legal issues to in-depth guides, our legal content writers can create articles your audience wants to read. Whether the article is for an industry site or your law firm’s blog, we can help.
Custom legal content
Unsure what kind of legal content you need? Our team can work with you to create customized projects.
Why Get A Copywriter?
- Unsure what kind of legal content you need? Our team can work with you to create customized projects.
- We offer proven results. Our legal clients get an amazing return on investment after working with our law content writers.
- Your clients are busy people searching for solutions to their legal problems. We will serve them interesting, informative, easy-to-digest content.
- We know how to unlock the power of social marketing by creating legal content that readers want to share.
How it works(step-by-step)
Order legal content
Let us know what you need and
our law writers will get to work.
Get great copy
Receive and review the final copy.
Order revisions if needed.
Enjoy top service
Like what you see? Order
some more, as needed.
Rates for legal writing services
- Blog posts from $59
- Articles from $74
- Web pages from $59
- White papers from $209
- Product descriptions from $18
- Press releases from $59
We offer two levels of legal
Pro level writers. Our Pro level content writers have experience writing about a wide range of legal topics. With their excellent writing skills, they are adept at producing different types of text to attract and captivate your target clients.
Expert level writers. Select our highest-rated writers – they’re guilty of being outstanding legal content writers. Not only do they possess in-depth knowledge of law topics, but they also have a flair for writing high-quality copy that gets results. Our Expert level writers are truly first-class.
Try us risk-free
Native English-speaking writers
Dedicated account managers
100% money-back guarantee
What our clients think about our writing services
FAQs about our legal content writing
- Do your writers create content for law firm websites?
- Yes. Our team can create a range of content writing for law firm websites, including web pages, blog posts, and articles.
- Can I find law blog writers at Get A Copywriter?
- Yes. We have a selection of writers who specialize in writing high-quality content for law blogs.
- How much does legal content writing cost?
- It’s very affordable. You can view our blogging subscription rates and content rates by clicking on the links.
- What topics can your legal writers write about?
- They can write about an extensive array of legal topics, both general and specific. Tell us which area of the law you would like us to write about and we will match you with an appropriate writer.
- Why should I outsource my legal content writing?
- Just as legal writing is specialized and demands great accuracy, the same holds true for writing content for websites. An experienced legal content writer will give you quality client-facing writing that’s also SEO-friendly – in other words, optimized so that search engines give it high rankings.
- Do you really have unlimited revisions? How much does it cost?
- Yes, we really have an unlimited revisions policy for our legal content writing services, and it comes at no extra cost. If you are not satisfied with a project, we promise to revise it until you are.
- How long does it take to get a refund if I’m not happy with a project?
- The overwhelming majority of our clients are very happy with the work we do. If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with a project, you can use our 100% money-back guarantee. We will process it as soon as possible, no questions asked.
- How specific must I be when placing an order for writing services?
- The more detail you can provide in the brief, the better. This includes explaining the end result you are after and linking to examples of content you like. When our law writers have this key information from the start, you can expect a great outcome with a fast turnaround.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.
Hi! Based in ?
Switch to our local website version here.