Exceptional articles, written with
passion and experience
What is article writing?
Sometimes you need to go a bit further than just creating a blog post. You might need to say a little more, go into detail, and deliver the content your readers want. This is where article writing services make all the difference.
Longer-form articles help you boost your website’s SEO. They also help you demonstrate authority and subject matter expertise. Want to provide customer support and drive conversions? Article writing services achieve these too.
How article writers can transform
your marketing strategy
Join the marketing revolution
Traditional advertising is out and content marketing is in! Well-written articles are one of the most effective ways of letting your target audience know you’re not just selling products or services – you’re delivering value.
Engage your audience
Connect with your prospects and build stronger customer relationships with informative, helpful, and entertaining articles that your audience resonates with.
Grow your brand authority
Articles that demonstrate your industry knowledge and expertise are a great way of getting your company noticed and establishing your brand as an expert in its niche.
Boost your marketing ROI
Content marketing is one of the most cost-effective forms of marketing and yet is amazingly effective at bringing you new leads, driving traffic to your website, and increasing sales.
What SEO article writers
can do for you
Our article writers are experienced in writing content that is optimized for search engines, meaning it can be found easily and appears in the top spots on search result pages. The results of effective SEO can be impressive, multiplying your site visitors by a huge factor and having a knock-on increase in leads and sales.
The articles produced by our writers can be published on your own website or used as guest publications or published on article-sharing websites to drive even more traffic to your site.
Looking for content your audience will read to the end?
Find out the 13 things you should never do when hiring writers.
Your email is safe with us
Article format ideas
- Guides, tutorials and how-to articles – this type of content that is very useful for the reader will be shared naturally on social networks and promotes your brand as being both knowledgeable and helpful.
- Reports – a report is basically a long article or a short e-book and can be a useful incentive to give away as a thank you for signing up for your mailing list or buying a product or service from you.
- Review – review articles are always great for SEO and also provide value for the reader. You may consider reviewing books, products or services in your line of business.
- News and commentary – commenting on a timely news story that is relevant to your readers can be an easy way of getting search engine traffic and providing your site with a fresh content boost.
- Statistics – sharing statistics and research results, often with an graphs for illustration, can be an effective way of creating sharable content.
- List article – lists are easy to read and often have enticing headlines. They also do very well on social media and can attract thousands of views from sharing on sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- Interview – interviewing an influential person in your line of business can be very interesting for the reader and the interviewee will often link back to your site when it is published, which can have a great SEO benefit.
- FAQ – answering frequently asked questions about your company or industry can reduce time spent replying to customer emails and provides a helpful resource for new site visitors.
- About page – the ‘about’ page of a website is often overlooked, yet it is often the first place a new visitor will look for information. Make sure it is well-written and includes links to all your best content.
- Resources – a resources page is also essential content for most websites where you can link out to other sites in your field and suggest books and other sources of further information.
- Ideas and insights – presenting your personal opinions and ideas can make for very engaging reading material and helps to develop your brand as a thought-leader in your niche.
- Inspirational – articles sharing inspiring stories or original manifestos always make for a good read and the best ones will be widely shared.
Things to consider when writing an article
Where to publish your articles
Articles can be published on your own blog or on informational pages on your main site. You can also offer them as guest publications on other sites or publish them to article syndication sites for SEO.
Images and media
The best articles are a combination of text and photographs, infographics, videos and other media to illustrate the points made in the copy. Images also are great for drawing attention and sharing on social media.
It’s very helpful to have a rough idea of what people might be searching for to find your article so we can keep this in mind when writing. Provide us with some basic ideas and we’ll do the rest.
Publicizing your content
If nobody knows when you publish an article, you’ll be severely limiting your reach and marketing opportunities. Take full advantage of social media to let your followers know when you post new articles and include sharing buttons on the article itself.
Get A Copywriter for agencies
Book a demo
You don’t have to pour valuable resources into an in-house team. No need to hire staff, search for freelancers, or manage creatives.
Opt for a self-service approach or choose a dedicated account manager and fully managed services.
Our turnkey platform is ready to go. Start using a client-facing portal with your branding, not Get A Copywriter.
Why Get A Copywriter?
- Our writers know all about crafting great article content – they have years of experience in this business.
- We deliver again and again on article writing projects across a wealth of different industries – our track record is among the best.
- Our writers get you and what you’re all about, speaking directly to your audience with article content that really engages.
- We provide articles that excite and energize – enliven your audience, don’t put them to sleep.
Our article writing services
Hire article writers
We have a database packed full of great writers, just waiting to produce article content for you. We’ll match the perfect writer to your project, based on the subject matter and your market.
Need an article polished up and professionalized? No worries. Want a complete rewrite on an existing article? We’ve got this covered too! Just tell us what you need and we’ll make it happen.
Proofreading is all about checking over your writing, and perfecting it ready for publication. You can rely on our professionals to get the very best out of your words.
How it works(step-by-step)
Place your order
Use the brief form to let us know what you need.
Get your article
Our professionals take care of the project while you relax.
Tell us what’s next
The article is all yours! Have something else? Let us know with another brief.
Pricing for article writing services
We offer two levels of writers
Pro writers. Work with professional writers who understand your industry and know how to write engaging, informative content that will capture your audience’s attention.
Expert writers. For that little extra finesse, we can pair you with a writer who is an expert in your particular subject matter. Our best-in-class writers will make sure your project is completed with the utmost precision.
Try us risk-free
Native English-speaking writers
Dedicated account managers
100% money-back guarantee
Listen to what our agency clients think about us
FAQs for our article writing services
- What is SEO article writing?
- SEO article writing means producing keyword-rich, highly authoritative content that Google and other search engines just love. This translates to a high ranking for your website’s pages.
- Are your articles search engine optimized? (SEO)
- Yes, our online article writers include citations for all facts and figures, as well as necessary keywords that help to achieve a strong search engine performance for your content.
- How to outsource article writing?
- We make it easy to outsource magazine writing, SEO article writing, and any other content writing you need. Simply fill out your brief, we’ll match you with a writer, and then you’ll receive your content after we’ve worked our magic.
- How do you start writing an article?
- All article writing services begin with research. Our professional and expert writers can handle this for you, or you can provide your writer with any research materials you already have. We’ve got your back all the way.
- What industries do your article writers work with?
- We make hiring article writers easy, providing a wealth of different professionals with experience across a wide variety of industries. Let us know what you need, and we will match you with the right writer.
- Do your article writers have enough expertise in my niche?
- Yes, we offer expert article writing services, delivered by handpicked writers with exceptional levels of experience in your field. You can rely on the content we produce for you.
- Do I own the article I order?
- Yes, when you choose our services, you can be assured that all of the rights are your own. Once you receive the article, it’s yours and no one else’s!
- Do you just write articles?
- Not at all. In fact, we are highly proficient in many different forms of writing. Whether you need articles, blogs, or white papers or are looking for product descriptions, bio pages, SEO service introductions, or anything else, we are the team for you. To find out more or get started, reach out to Get A Copywriter today.
- How much detail do you need when I place my order?
- Any detail you can give will help your writer get the results you want to see from the project. For instance, you can let your writer know where to look for research and inspiration, and you can tell them about the specific content format and document voice. You can also specify particular image types, keywords and phrases, and audience profiles to help the writer along the way. If there are some things you are not certain of, don’t worry. You can ask your writer to add some of their own creative input. Just remember to specify this in your brief.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.
Hi! Based in ?
Switch to our local website version here.