Human resources writers
Create connections with
compelling HR copywriting
What is HR content writing?
Human resources writers create copy and content for the HR and recruitment industry. Our HR content writing services include everything from crafting compelling job postings to developing engaging employee newsletters. Whether you’re looking to attract top talent or build strong relationships with your current staff, our skilled HR copywriters can help.
Why choose our
human resources writers?
We have a way with
Effective HR content writing is more than just putting words on paper. Our copywriters are experienced in crafting persuasive messages that can help you reach your business goals.
We understand the language of the HR industry and know the nuances of writing for recruiting, employee engagement, and more.
Our human resources writers get right to work on your project, so you can get the content you need when you need it.
Get the results you
With thousands of successful projects under our belt, we know how to get results. Our team will work with you to create content designed for positive ROI.
We write SEO-friendly HR content for humans too
Our SEO-friendly content writing is focused on optimizing your text while still keeping the reader in mind. Our writing team understands the importance of including relevant keywords in copy while also ensuring that it’s easy to read and engaging. With the help of our SEO writers, you can watch your website climb to the top of search engine rankings without worrying about algorithm penalties.
Tips for giving your HR industry
copywriting a boost
- Develop a clear brand voice. Branding is more than just a logo or website design — it’s about creating a consistent voice for your business.
- Include persuasive calls to action. Make sure your HR content writing includes strong CTAs that will drive readers to take the next step.
- Focus on storytelling. Good content should feel like a story, and HR writers can help create engaging narratives to engage readers.
- Make it visually appealing. Nobody likes to be greeted with a wall of text. Add graphics, videos, and other visuals to break up your copy.
- Optimize for search engines. Including relevant keywords can help your website rank higher in search engine results and draw more attention to your business.
- Vary content formats. Mix things up by publishing different types of content, including blog posts, white papers, social media posts, and long-form articles.
Get A Copywriter for agencies
Book a free consultation
You don’t have to pour valuable resources into an in-house team. No need to hire staff, search for freelancers, or manage creatives.
Opt for a self-service approach or choose a dedicated account manager and fully managed services.
Our turnkey platform is ready to go. Start using a client-facing portal with your branding, not Get A Copywriter.
If you’re in the HR industry, we can help
- Recruitment agencies
- Human resource consultancies
- Organizational development firms
- Employee engagement consultants
- Training and development providers
- Talent acquisition organizations
- In-house HR departments
Our most requested content formats
Compelling, concise, and informative landing pages that will help you gain qualified leads.
HR blog content
Blog posts with helpful and informative content that will engage readers and promote your services.
HR industry white papers
Research-based white papers and case studies that dive deep into human resources topics.
Strategically written press releases that will help you generate attention and reach new audiences.
Human resource articles
In-depth articles and long-form content for online and print publications in the HR industry
Custom HR content
Original, tailored content for any format and HR industry niche you may need.
Why Get A Copywriter?
- We’ve worked with hundreds of companies and brands, big and small. We know what works through tried and tested strategies.
- Our writing team is made up of talented individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, so you’re sure to find the perfect match.
- We hire only native English-speaking writers with proven experience and an impressive portfolio of samples.
- If you feel lost, we’re here to help. Our writers can help with ideation, keyword research, and more.
How it works(step-by-step)
Get in touch
To get started, just submit a brief explaining what you need
Find your ideal match
We’ll review your brief and match you with the best-suited writer for your project
Receive SEO-friendly HR content that will help you reach your business goals
Content pricing structure
- Blog posts from $59
- Articles from $74
- Web pages from $59
- White papers from $209
- Product descriptions from $18
- Press releases from $59
We offer two levels of HR content writers
Pro writers. Our Pro writers know what it takes to make your HR content stand out. They will draw on their experience in the field to create engaging and informative copy, giving you an edge over the competition.
Expert writers. If you need something beyond just great copy, our Expert writers have the skills and knowledge to ensure fantastic results. From crafting engaging case studies to writing persuasive recruitment pieces, they will make you get the results you need.
Try us risk-free
Native English-speaking writers
Dedicated account managers
100% money-back guarantee
Client video testimonials
FAQs about our HR writing services
- What can I expect from your copywriting services for the HR industry?
- Our copywriting services can provide you with high-quality, SEO-friendly content for your blog, landing pages, and other marketing materials. Just fill in a brief to get started, and one of our writers will get to work.
- How will your HR copywriters create content tailored to my industry?
- Our writers are experienced in a wide range of HR topics and industries, so you can be sure that they will create content tailored to your specific needs. They will also conduct research to ensure stated facts and statistics are accurate and up-to-date.
- Can I get a quote for HR content?
- You can see full details of our pricing on our content rates page. If you have a large project or ongoing content needs and you’d like a custom quote, please get in touch.
- What benefits does engaging and persuasive HR copywriting provide?
- Persuasive HR copywriting can help you to reach and engage a wider audience, build relationships with clients and employees, showcase your company’s expertise, and increase your search engine ranking to generate more leads.
- Why should I work with Get A Copywriter?
- We offer an experienced and reliable team of writers who are ready to start working for you immediately. We also have a rigorous quality control process to ensure that your content is of the highest standard.
- Are there any limitations or additional costs on requesting revisions?
- As part of our customer satisfaction guarantee, you are entitled to unlimited revisions of your content. There is no additional cost for extra requests as long as they fall within the scope of your original brief.
- How soon can I expect a refund if I am unsatisfied with the copy?
- Our skilled team of writers, editors, and customer support staff means unsatisfied customers are few and far between. But if you are unhappy with the content we have provided and would like a refund, we’ll give you your money back — no questions asked.
- How detailed should I be when placing my order?
- We recommend that you provide as much information as possible when placing your order. This will help us match you with the best writer for your project and ensure you receive exactly what you need.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.
Hi! Based in ?
Switch to our local website version here.