Small business copywriters
Turn to us for small business
copywriting that makes a big impact
What is copywriting
for small businesses?
The purpose of small business copywriting is to persuade your target audience to purchase what you have to offer. It does this by providing information about your business, adding value to your brand and giving people good reasons to convert into paying customers.
Webpages, product descriptions, social media ads, blogs and email are just some examples of the small business copywriting we provide at Get A Copywriter. No matter the type of small business you run, our high-quality copywriting can help you achieve your sales goals.
Why choose our small business copywriting services?
Our small business writers create a conversation with your target audience through clear, consistent messaging and tone of voice.
Win more sales
Pull in high quality traffic and convert them into sales with compelling copywriting that makes your audience take action.
Know your customers
Whether you have a niche or segmented market, we tailor our content so that it’s on target and optimized for your specific customers.
Punch above your weight
While your business may be small in size, we deliver copy that enlarges your digital presence and makes your uniqueness a big selling point.
Why our SEO content for small business is a big deal
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, can turn your website into a big asset for your small business. Optimized webpages help you gain more visibility in search engines, driving more relevant leads and traffic to your site. At Get A Copywriter, our copywriters for small businesses have the skills to create SEO-friendly content that helps you get noticed in today’s competitive marketplace, whether you’re acquiring, scaling or establishing yourself in the digital space.
How quality copywriting affects small
businesses’ bottom line
- Get more exposure
If you have some great content on your website, publish it on other small business, industry-related or local sites to gain attention.
- Don’t mind your own business
Tell everyone about your latest offerings by blasting out emails and social media posts. Don’t forget to advertise on your homepage, too.
- Provide helpful blog posts
Do you have some expert advice to share? Create a blog on your small business website to educate and engage your target audience.
- Offer an incentive
Invite visitors to leave their contact details in exchange for email updates about special campaigns and interesting industry news.
- Be a trend spotter
Is there a hot trend in your sector? Be one of the first to provide interesting content about it to gain more readers and boost your authority.
- Provide a clear call to action
Ensure your content always has a call to action. Readers often need clear directions, whether it’s to buy now, get in touch or subscribe.
Get A Copywriter for agencies
Book a free consultation
You don’t have to pour valuable resources into an in-house team. No need to hire staff, search for freelancers, or manage creatives.
Opt for a self-service approach or choose a dedicated account manager and fully managed services.
Our turnkey platform is ready to go. Start using a client-facing portal with your branding, not Get A Copywriter.
Small business industries we write for
- Accounting & administration
- Car care services
- Building-related businesses
- Dental & medical
- Doors, windows & security
- Accommodation & food services
- Health, fitness & beauty
- Plumbing & electrical
- Social assistance
- Software & online services
Our popular formats
Make a great impression with customized landing pages that showcase your unique offerings and help you convert leads into sales.
Use our blogging services for small businesses to create a steady supply of blog posts to connect people to your products and services.
Demonstrate your trustworthiness, expertise and problem-solving skills with one of our white papers. Our authority-building papers are a great strategy for landing high-value clients.
Generate some buzz with a press release put together by our talented PR copywriters. It’s an effective way to increase brand awareness and connect with key media people.
Our engaging articles will help attract your target customers and inspire them to purchase from your business, no matter what industry you’re in.
Is your small business forging new ground? Our multi-skilled copywriting team can create customized copy that’s a perfect fit for your journey.
Why choose Get A Copywriter?
- With years of small business content writing under their belts, our writers have a wealth of experience to offer.
- Clients we work with get an impressive return on their investment.
- We offer your customers the personal touch with fresh, original, useful copy.
- We can unlock the amazing potential of social marketing with content that demands to be shared.
How it works(step-by-step)
Prepare a brief and our
writers will get things rolling.
Receive your copy
If required, you can make
revisions at this point.
Simply re-order whenever
you need more high-quality copy.
Prices for our copywriting services
- Blog posts from $59
- Articles from $74
- Web pages from $59
- White papers from $209
- Product descriptions from $18
- Press releases from $59
We offer two levels of small business writers
Pro level writers. Freelance copywriting for small business makes sense, especially when you go with our Pro level writers. They’ll use their excellent industry knowledge to deliver well-written content tailored to your audience. Whether you’re a creative entrepreneur, a more traditional small business or somewhere in-between, our Pro level writers are a great choice.
Expert level writers. Glide into top gear with our Expert level writers. Combining industry-specific insight with exceptional copywriting skills, they are the perfect choice for major campaigns or complex writing projects. Whatever stage your small business is at, our very best writers can help take your content to a whole new level.
Try us risk-free
Native English-speaking writers
Dedicated account managers
100% money-back guarantee
See why our clients recommend us so highly
FAQs about our copywriting for small businesses
- How do your copywriting services for the small business industry work?
- We know you’ve got your hands full running your business. That’s why we make outsourcing your copywriting super-easy. Simply place an order and an experienced copywriter for small business will start work very soon. With transparent prices, a fast turnaround, high quality outcomes and unlimited revisions, our service is second to none.
- Do your small business copywriters have enough expertise in this niche?
- Yes, they do. Our writers have years of experience creating high quality copy for a wide range of small businesses in both niche and more mainstream industries.
- How much does small business website content cost?
- We offer upfront prices for content writing and blogging subscriptions to help you stick to your marketing budget.
- What are the most important aspects of high quality copywriting for entrepreneurs?
- It must connect with your target customers in a way that engages and educates them while being consistent with your brand’s voice. Moreover, it’s vital that your copywriting generates more leads to help you meet your sales targets.
- Do your authors write SEO content for small business?
- Yes. They create SEO-friendly website copywriting for both entrepreneurs and small businesses.
- Does Get A Copywriter provide blogging services for small business?
- Yes, we do. You can view our very affordable blogging subscription rates here.
- Are there really unlimited revisions? Does it cost extra?
- Yes, there are. We offer unlimited revisions at no additional cost. Your satisfaction is important to us so we will edit your project until you are happy with it.
- How long does it take to get my money back if I’m not happy with the result?
- Because we pay very strict attention to the quality of our work, the vast majority of our clients are very happy with the content we provide. However, to ensure our service is 100% risk-free, we will give you a refund within a reasonable amount of time if you are not satisfied.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.
Hi! Based in ?
Switch to our local website version here.