Shine bright with informative and
caring dental content
What is dental content writing?
In the dental industry, it’s critical to develop a brand voice that is knowledgeable and skilled while being approachable, empathetic, and friendly at the same time. Dental patients often experience anxiety and fear about treatment, so creating content that offers factual information alongside reassurance is key to making them feel comfortable. Your patients must develop trust and confidence in your services, and the content you publish on your website, social media, and marketing materials is key to accomplishing this.
Why work with our dental copywriters?
Whether you’re a small clinic or a large practice, we can create anything from social media captions to patient information leaflets and website copy.
We create SEO-friendly content with the keywords and phrases that potential future patients are searching for to help them find your business.
Build trust with
Our skilled dental content writers understand the language of dentistry and can explain complex concepts in a reassuring, easy-to-understand way.
We will help you develop a strong brand voice to showcase your practice’s ethos and values so you can build a relationship with your audience.
Rise above the rest with SEO for dental website
For businesses like dental clinics that rely on in-person interactions, improving your local SEO is essential to make sure patients in your local area can find your website. Just as important, SEO-friendly content writing can help your website get to the top of results pages for search engines like Google, so you can be more visible than your competitors.
Get A Copywriter for agencies
Book a free consultation
You don’t have to pour valuable resources into an in-house team. No need to hire staff, search for freelancers, or manage creatives.
Opt for a self-service approach or choose a dedicated account manager and fully managed services.
Our turnkey platform is ready to go. Start using a client-facing portal with your branding, not Get A Copywriter.
How your dental business can get
the most out of content
- Define your goals. Do you want more patients or to build a better reputation? Knowing what you want to achieve will help guide your content strategy.
- Highlight your unique selling points. Focusing on what makes your practice different can make the difference between a patient choosing you or a competitor.
- Offer educational content. Dental fear is often rooted in uncertainty, so providing a clear and accessible explanation of procedures can help reassure patients and build trust.
- Answer your patients’ questions. Effective dental content writing answers the most common questions your patients may have, helping them to make decisions with confidence in their care.
- Use the right language. Crafting content that is both medically accurate and easy to understand requires skill. Experienced dental copywriters can help you achieve the right balance.
- Experiment with content formats. From blog posts to ebooks, there is a wide range of content formats that you can use to reach your patients. Try a few out to see what works best.
Dental industry clients we write for
- Dental clinics & hospitals
- Family dental practices
- Pediatric dental specialists
- Orthodontists & periodontists
- Dental material suppliers & distributors
- Oral health brands
- Dental laboratories
- Oral surgeons & implant specialists
- Dental associations & non-profits
Content types we specialize in
Landing pages are a great way to capture your audience’s attention and direct them to the information they need.
Dental blog content
Engage your patients and boost SEO with informative blog posts that focus on topics related to dental care.
Dentistry white papers
Establish yourself as an expert in the dental industry by creating comprehensive white papers that break down important topics in detail.
Launching a new service? Or opening a new clinic? Get the word out with a press release that will grab the attention of editors and readers.
Articles on dental health
Inform and educate your readers with articles that focus on the latest topics in the dental industry.
We can work with your team to create custom content that meets the needs and goals of your practice. Just let us know what you need and our writers will get to work.
our professional dental writers?
- Make the most of your marketing budget and save time by hiring experienced copywriters.
- Our writers have helped thousands of businesses get more leads, and increase their visibility online.
- We’ll match you with a writer who is experienced and qualified to create effective dental content.
- Every piece of copy is checked for accuracy and clarity, and you can request as many revisions as you need.
How it works(step-by-step)
our project form
Let us know what kind of
content you need, in as much
detail as possible.
you with a writer
We’ll choose a copywriter
with experience in creating
Make sure your project is
100%. When you’re satisfied,
you can order again.
Pricing for dental copywriting
- Blog posts from $59
- Articles from $74
- Web pages from $59
- White papers from $209
- Product descriptions from $18
- Press releases from $59
We offer two levels of dental copywriters
Pro writers. Our Pro writers understand how to effectively market dental practices and services. Make sure potential patients feel safe and supported with content crafted by our experienced writers.
Expert writers. Our Expert Writers will take your dental marketing to the next level. With their extensive experience in the dental field, they’ll craft compelling copy that will have you smiling from ear to ear.
Try us risk-free
Native English-speaking writers
Dedicated account managers
100% money-back guarantee
Discover what our clients are saying
FAQs about our dental content writing services
- I need copywriting services for the dental field. Can you help?
- Our experienced writers have helped many dental practices build their brand, attract more patients, and increase visibility online. To get started, just fill out our content order form to let us know what you need and we’ll assign a writer. They’ll get your content back to you for review quickly, and you can request as much or as little content as you need.
- Do your dental writers have specific dentistry experience
- Many of our writers have years of experience writing content for the dental field. Our team also includes experts in SEO and conversion copywriting techniques, so you can feel confident your content will be engaging and effective.
- How much do you charge for dental website content?
- Our rates vary depending on how much content you need and the level of writer you choose. We’ve designed our pricing structure to be accessible to all businesses. Visit our content rates page for some examples of content pricing.
- Do you have any tips for better dental copywriting?
- The key is to connect with your patients on an emotional level and demonstrate that you understand their concerns, fears, and hopes. Keep your message simple and clear, focus on the benefits of your services, and aim for a tone that’s professional, yet friendly.
- I need help with dental SEO. Do you offer these services?
- Our writers are experienced in SEO copywriting and can craft content that will help boost your website’s rankings and visibility. If you use our blogging subscription service, we also include keyword research and content ideas as part of the package.
- I heard you offer unlimited revisions. Is this true?
- Yes, we offer unlimited revisions on all our content projects. We want to make sure you’re happy with the end result, so we don’t put a limit on how many times you can request changes. You can request as many revisions as you need for no extra charge, as long as they don’t go outside the scope of the original order.
- Do you offer a free trial or money-back guarantee?
- We don’t offer a free trial, but we do have a satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the content we’ve created for you, we’ll work with you until it meets your expectations or provide a full refund.
- I don’t have much time to write a brief, can you help?
- We understand that time is often in short supply when you’re managing a busy dental practice. Our content order form will ask for relevant details and walk you through the process of writing a brief in just a few minutes. But remember, the more detail you can provide, the better our writers will be able to understand your needs and create content tailored to your business.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.
Hi! Based in ?
Switch to our local website version here.