Make an impression with persuasive
B2B copywriters create content aimed at other business audiences, rather than consumers. Effective B2B copywriting can generate leads, drive sales of products and services, and build brand awareness. While a more professional tone is often needed for B2B content, it’s still important that your copy is engaging, and not dull or stuffed with buzzwords.
Why choose to work with our
Our writing team has extensive experience in crafting high-quality content for a variety of different industries, including technology, healthcare, automotive, finance, and more.
Effective B2B copywriting is about more than just delivering quality content. Our writers understand what moves your audience to take action and craft copy that drives conversions.
Our B2B copywriters know how to simplify complex topics, helping your readers to really grasp key points and take away meaningful insights.
Managing an in-house team can be a headache. By outsourcing your B2B website content creation to us, you access an experienced team of writers and editors. Plus, we’ll work around your schedule to fit all deadlines.
Beat the competition
with SEO for B2B
Our SEO copywriters will craft content that’s optimized to rank high on Google, giving your business an edge over the competition. In today’s competitive online space, it’s simply not enough to have great content. To win traffic, clients, and sales, you need to master the technicalities of SEO and ensure your copy includes the right keywords to win the top spots in search engine results.
Get A Copywriter for agencies
Book a free consultation
You don’t have to pour valuable resources into an in-house team. No need to hire staff, search for freelancers, or manage creatives.
Opt for a self-service approach or choose a dedicated account manager and fully managed services.
Our turnkey platform is ready to go. Start using a client-facing portal with your branding, not Get A Copywriter.
Boost your B2B industry bottom line with
our copywriting tips
- Create engaging content. Just because your content is aimed at a business audience doesn’t mean it has to be dry and dull. Aim for entertaining, informative, and memorable copy.
- Target the right audience. Segmenting and targeting your audience correctly is key to success. Create content that speaks directly to the people you’re trying to reach.
- Stay up to date. Some industries evolve rapidly, so make sure that your content is always relevant and in line with current trends.
- Make use of all your content channels. Don’t just focus on your blog. Utilize all your content channels, including social media, email marketing, and white papers to get the most out of your content.
- Showcase your expertise. Demonstrating your knowledge and expertise is essential to building trust with potential clients. Share case studies, success stories, and testimonials to show what you bring to the table.
- Use strong calls to action. Always include a clear call to action in your content that encourages readers to take the next step with your business.
B2B clients we write for
- Saas companies
- Marketing agencies
- Energy and utility providers
- Financial services firms
- Construction contractors
- Janitorial suppliers
- Legal firms
- Logistics companies
- IT service providers
- Manufacturing firms
- Transportation services
- Insurance providers
Our popular content formats
Company landing pages
Landing pages act as a funnel to capture leads and convert new customers. Our B2B writers create persuasive copy that reflects your brand and boosts conversions.
B2B blog content
Capture the attention of potential clients with a steady stream of engaging content. Our blog posts help you establish a presence, showcase your knowledge and authority in the industry, and generate leads.
White papers are an effective way to target clients looking for more information. We create highly technical documents with high-value content that demonstrate your expertise in any given field.
Let the world know what your business is up to. We craft concise and informative press releases that generate buzz and interest in your products or services.
Informative, well-researched articles are essential for winning new customers and clients. Our team is experienced in crafting SEO-friendly business content that reaches a wide audience.
Custom B2B content
We’ll create customized content that speaks directly to your clients, helping you to achieve your business goals and objectives. From web copy to promotional materials, our team can do it all.
Elevate your business
with our B2B copywriters
- Our experienced writers have worked for some of the biggest businesses in the world and know how to get real results.
- Your clients are busy people, so we’ll get right to the point and deliver your message without fluff or filler content.
- Our quality control and editing process means you spend less time checking content and more time running your business.
- Our writing team can deliver as much or as little content as you need, scaling up or down according to your business needs.
How it works(step-by-step)
Tell us about your audience
and what kind of content you
Get content in your
We’ll match a writer, who’ll
deliver your content on the
deadline you choose.
You can order more content
as soon as you’re ready.
Pricing for B2B copywriting
- Blog posts from $59
- Articles from $74
- Web pages from $59
- White papers from $209
- Product descriptions from $18
- Press releases from $59
We offer two levels of B2B content writers
Pro writers. Work with experienced and talented B2B content writers who know how to make your business stand out. Our Pro Writers are experts in crafting persuasive, informative copy that gets results.
Expert writers. For those times when you need something special, tap into our pool of Expert Writers. Our best-in-class writers have the experience and know-how to create content that will make your business shine.
Try us risk-free
Native English-speaking writers
Dedicated account managers
100% money-back guarantee
Why our clients keep coming back
FAQs about our B2B copywriting services
- How can I make use of your copywriting services for the B2B industry?
- We’re here to help your business reach its goals. Our copywriting services are available on demand for your flexibility and convenience. To get started, just place an order and provide us with your specifications. We’ll match you with a qualified writer who can get to work quickly on producing high-quality content that meets your needs.
- Can your writers help out with B2B content ideas for our blog?
- Our blog subscription service includes a steady flow of ideas and content tailored to your business. Our writers have extensive experience, and they can help you create fresh and engaging content that’s sure to capture the attention of potential leads.
- What industries do your B2B copywriters have expertise in?
- Our copywriters have experience in a variety of industries. If you need a writer with specific experience or knowledge, please let us know and we’ll be happy to match you with an expert in your field.
- How much should I budget for B2B content?
- You can spend as much or as little on content as you need, but we recommend setting a monthly budget to ensure a consistent flow of content. You can get an idea of how much you should budget for content by taking a look at our pricing page.
- How important is SEO for B2B?
- SEO is important for all businesses that operate online, especially those in the B2B space. Our writers understand how to optimize your content for search engines, helping you to reach a wider audience and boost online visibility.
- How many revisions can I request?
- We offer unlimited revisions until you’re satisfied with the content. Our writers will work with you to ensure you’re 100% satisfied with the end result.
- What is your refund policy?
- If for any reason you’re unsatisfied with the content we deliver, you can request a full refund. We stand behind our work and guarantee high-quality content that meets your expectations.
- How specific do I need to be when filling out the brief?
- The more specific you can be when filling out the brief, the easier it is for our writers to understand your needs. We recommend providing detailed information on the tone, style, and topics of content you need.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.
Hi! Based in ?
Switch to our local website version here.