Reach new heights with a fitness
copywriter for your business
What is fitness copywriting?
Fitness writers specialize in writing content tailored toward health, fitness, and lifestyle topics. Copywriters working in this industry are skilled at influencing readers to take action by signing up for your personal training packages, buying a customized meal plan, or downloading your mobile app. Whether you need a writer for crafting blog posts, putting together social media campaigns, or writing persuasive advertising copy, Get A Copywriter can help you get the word out about your health or wellness business.
How our fitness content writers can
transform your business
Bespoke content on
Our fitness copywriters will create content that resonates with readers and encourages them to take action toward achieving their health & well-being goals.
Produce captivating content that will help your audience stay motivated on their journey to better health through inspiring stories, personal anecdotes, and memorable calls to action.
Accurate data &
Truth and accuracy are critical in this industry, particularly considering Google’s EAT (expertise, authority, trustworthiness) guidelines. Our writers use up-to-date research and data in each project.
Our writing team boasts a range of skills and experience that can be used to promote your business through SEO, content marketing, email campaigns, and more.
SEO for fitness content is critical for business success
Using the right keywords in your copy allows you to maximize visibility and reach your target audience. SEO-friendly content writing helps you improve rankings in search engine results pages, which drives more traffic to your website. Our SEO copywriters can identify the best words and phrases, and incorporate them into your content in a way that’s relevant, readable, and effective.
Get A Copywriter for agencies
Book a demo
You don’t have to pour valuable resources into an in-house team. No need to hire staff, search for freelancers, or manage creatives.
Opt for a self-service approach or choose a dedicated account manager and fully managed services.
Our turnkey platform is ready to go. Start using a client-facing portal with your branding, not Get A Copywriter.
Boost your business with high-quality
content and effective marketing tips
- Focus on quality. Ensure your content is well-written and informative. Put quality first before quantity when it comes to writing.
- Create engaging headlines. Make sure your headlines are eye-catching and relevant to what you are trying to promote.
- Be specific. Focus on a specific fitness topic for each piece of content and ensure that it is detailed and accurate.
- Include visuals when possible. Photos and illustrations can help attract the reader’s interest in the content. Videos are particularly useful for demonstrating exercises, but make sure to include written instructions too.
- Promote your content. Publish content in a variety of channels, including social media, blog posts, and guest posts on other sites.
- Offer exclusive content. Give your readers exclusive access to content only available via your email list. This could be a free ebook, a short course, or your favorite high-protein recipes.
Unlock your website’s potential with
quality fitness content
Tap into motivations
Our writers have a knack for pinpointing the unique wants and needs of your customers to craft content that inspires them to take action.
Establish your business as an authoritative source to build trust with your readers and help them feel confident in their decisions.
Engage your audience
From inspiring calls to action at the end of a blog post to promotional emails that drive sales, we can help you get the most out of your content.
See traffic skyrocket
The more high-quality content you publish to your site, the more opportunities you have to rank higher in search engines. See your website’s visibility improve and your bottom line grow.
Types of fitness industries we write for
- Gyms & fitness centers
- Personal trainers
- Yoga teachers & pilates instructors
- Fitness influencers
- Wearable fitness tech brands
- Fitness expo & event organizers
- Home exercise equipment suppliers
- Nutritional supplement retailers
- Online fitness programs & apps
Our popular formats
Fitness landing pages
Your landing page is the first thing potential customers will see. Make sure it’s up to par with the competition by using persuasive, well-written content that accurately reflects what your business has to offer.
Blog content on fitness topics
We can write helpful, engaging blog posts that provide value to your readers and are relevant to the products or services you offer.
Industry white papers
Our white papers are meticulously researched and written in a clear, concise, and informative style. They provide comprehensive and accurate information on industry trends and offer expert advice related to health and fitness topics.
Health & wellness press releases
If you’re launching a new product or have something newsworthy to share, press releases are a great way to generate interest in your company while also building credibility.
Our writers can craft articles of any length and on any topic, from nutrition tips to exercise equipment reviews.
Custom fitness content
We can write content tailored to your specific needs. Whether you need a detailed product guide, an explainer video script, or something else entirely, our team of experienced writers is here to help.
How it works(step-by-step)
Choose a content format and fill out a brief to start your project.
Review your content
Request any necessary changes — all revisions are free!
Place another order
It’s easy to order additional content whenever you need more.
Fitness copywriting rates
- Blog posts from $59
- Articles from $74
- Web pages from $59
- White papers from $209
- Product descriptions from $18
- Press releases from $59
We offer two levels of fitness copywriters
Pro writers. Our Pro-level fitness copywriters will get the job done right. They’ll take the time to fully understand your business and create content that will inform, motivate, and inspire your readers.
Expert writers. For more technical projects, our expert fitness writers can help. With their understanding of the anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology of movement and exercise, they’ll make sure you get the most out of your message.
Try us risk-free
Native English-speaking writers
Dedicated account managers
100% money-back guarantee
Listen to our client reviews
FAQs about hiring our fitness writers
- Are your fitness writers experienced in the industry?
- Many of our writers have several years of experience in their respective specialties, such as yoga, nutrition, and health & wellness. We always ensure we match you with a writer who has specific knowledge in your niche.
- How can copywriting for the fitness industry help my business?
- Copywriting services can help you drive traffic to your website, generate leads, and increase your conversion rate.
- How to create fitness content that gets results?
- The key to creating effective fitness content is to understand your audience and create content that resonates with them. Focus on providing helpful advice and tips, and make sure the content you produce is easy to read and understand.
- What are your rates for fitness content writing?
- Our rates vary depending on the experience level of the writer. We’re fully transparent about our prices, and you can see the rates for different types of projects on our content rates page.
- What advantages are there to outsourcing my business content writing needs?
- If you’re a fitness professional, you probably don’t have time to teach yourself the intricacies of copywriting. By outsourcing your content to our experienced writers, you can be sure that it will be engaging and persuasive. You’ll also save money and effort by not having to pay a full-time staff member.
- Can I request revisions, and is it included in the price?
- All revisions are free, and as part of our commitment to quality, we will work with you until you’re satisfied with the outcome.
- Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
- If you’re not happy with the copy we deliver, we’ll gladly refund your money. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can rest assured that your content will be of the highest quality.
- How can I write a good content brief?
- When writing a content brief, you should provide as much detail as possible. Include the goals of the project, your target audience, keyword research, and any other relevant information that will help the writer understand your requirements. A good content brief helps us deliver high-quality work, on time.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.
Hi! Based in ?
Switch to our local website version here.