Our engineering copywriters deliver high-performing
content to get your business results.
What is engineering copywriting?
Engineering copywriting includes any marketing, brochure, or technical documents related to the industry. Our copywriters are experts in crafting quality engineering content that supports a range of business objectives — raising brand awareness, establishing authority, and driving traffic, all of which puts your company in front of more prospective buyers and helps to increase sales. We specialize in crafting copy that provides value, both to you and your target audience.
Why choose our content writing services for
your engineering business
Engineering writing can be technical without being dull. Let us inject some personality into your content while still keeping it accurate and factual.
adapt to brief
We know that copy that works for a white paper won’t work for a sales brochure. That’s why from blogs to socials, we’re experts at tailoring our writing to suit your chosen medium.
Our specialist engineering copywriters are genuinely interested in your industry and what you do — and that translates into fact-driven copy your clients will keep coming back for.
Let us strengthen your brand positioning with consistently good copywriting that accurately encapsulates your brand’s unique voice, message, and values.
We write SEO-friendly content for the engineering industry
Your website is the core text that introduces readers to your business and guides them to your services, so you want it to reach and engage more of the right people. Our SEO copywriters know how to help put your content in front of your most valuable audience. From keywords to blogs to backlinks, our specialists can help lift your content up in the Google search rankings so that clients can find you easily, providing you with more opportunities to convert leads to sales.
Get A Copywriter for agencies
Book a demo
You don’t have to pour valuable resources into an in-house team. No need to hire staff, search for freelancers, or manage creatives.
Opt for a self-service approach or choose a dedicated account manager and fully managed services.
Our turnkey platform is ready to go. Start using a client-facing portal with your branding, not Get A Copywriter.
Five content marketing tips to help
your business thrive
- Consistency is key. Maintain a consistent, distinctive, and recognizable tone of voice across your content to help create a strong brand identity and enable your customers to grasp any marketing messages more immediately.
- Diversify your media. Diversify your content across different publishing formats to help drive engagement with your customers while reaching a wider audience.
- Add some data. Include reliable and relevant data, case studies, and statistics in your website content to help present your business as a reputable authority and quantify any claims you make.
- Get to the point. Engineering writing should be simple, specific, and succinct, with a clear direction and purpose so that your customer or client can quickly find the information they need.
- Demonstrate both benefits and features. Good engineering marketing copy not only emphasizes a product’s benefits— it also details any technical specs and features , giving the reader everything they need to make an informed decision.
Clients we write for in the engineering industry
- Laser technology
- Clean & solar energy
- Assembly & fabrication
- Automation solutions
- Aerospace technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Structural engineering
- Software & computer programming
Our popular formats
Engineering landing pages
Inform visitors of your business or product benefits with a landing page that makes a strong first impression and persuasively guides your reader to make a purchase or book a service.
Engineering blog content
Connect with your community and spark a conversation with thoughtful blog pieces curated for your target audience. A great blog will build trust from your readers, get your content shared, and boost your SEO rankings.
Engineering white papers
Establish your business as an authority in the engineering industry with a professionally written white paper that demonstrates your knowledge and expertise while helping to generate leads.
Engineering press releases
Let us tell the story of your engineering business, product, event, or service with a compelling press release that will get your brand noticed.
Our copywriters know how to grab and hold a reader’s attention with a high-quality article that nails your tone of voice and delivers your message effectively.
Need something a little bit different for your project or business? Send your brief over to see what we can do — our copywriters are experienced in a wide range of mediums, content types, and creative styles.
Why choose our
engineering content writers?
- Our writers understand the industry and can put themselves in your audience’s shoes, so they can create persuasive, targeted content that gets you the results you want.
- We know how to write words that inspire action, whether your content goal is to generate more leads and sales, raise brand awareness, or position yourself as an authority in your sector.
- Our creative team is skilled at injecting personality and passion into even the driest of copy, from tech specs to product brochures.
- Our versatile team has proven experience across a range of mediums and can carefully craft copy to suit your preferred channel.
How it works(step-by-step)
Place your order
Send us your brief and we’ll start work.
Receive your copy
Get your project. We’ll make any revisions if necessary.
Repeat as needed
Need more content? Just let us know.
Engineering copywriting: Rates and pricing
- Blog posts from $59
- Articles from $74
- Web pages from $59
- White papers from $209
- Product descriptions from $18
- Press releases from $59
We offer two levels
of engineering writers
Pro level writers. Our talented Pro writers specialize in crafting compelling reads, using clearly thought-out copy that perfectly hits the brief.
Expert level writers. With proven industry experience, our expert writers know how to drive traffic, increase sales, and raise your profile.
Try us risk-free
Native English-speaking writers
Dedicated account managers
100% money-back guarantee
We have many happy clients
Engineering content writing: FAQs
- What copywriting services do you offer for the engineering industry?
- We offer a range of engineering content writing services, from eye-catching landing pages to shareable social media copy and more. Plus, if you need us to write custom content for your business, just reach out to our sales team.
- Do your writers create content for chemical engineering?
- Yes, our diverse team of elite copywriters has a proven track record in creating content for various branches of the engineering industry, including chemical engineering.
- Do your engineering writers have any expertise in the industry?
- The Get A Copywriter team includes hundreds of professional copywriters experienced in writing for a range of sectors, including engineering. Plus, our projects are categorized by industry, so you can be sure only writers with specific expertise in engineering can apply for your project.
- How much does engineering content writing cost?
- We have engineering content writers for any budget, with rates starting from $59 for blog posts and $74 for articles.
- Why should I outsource content writing for my business?
- High-quality, professionally written content works hard for your business — it can drive traffic to your website, solidify your brand, generate more leads, and boost sales. Plus, outsourcing your copywriting means you’ll have more time for other business needs.
- How many revisions can I make? How much are revisions?
- We offer unlimited revisions free of charge, so you can submit as many as you like (within your word count) to make sure your content is just right.
- Can I get a refund if I’m not happy?
- We’re sure you’ll love the copy that our writers create, but for extra peace of mind, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
- How specific should I be when placing an order?
- The more detail you can give our writers, the better your content will be. Tell us what you’d like your engineering content to achieve and who we’re writing for, as well as anything else you feel might help, from brand guidelines to copy examples.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.
Hi! Based in ?
Switch to our local website version here.