Our fashion copywriting
steals the show
What is fashion writing?
Fashion writing is the art of using words to describe fashion trends, styles, and designs. It can take many forms, such as magazine articles, blog posts, web copy, and more. Our professional fashion writers understand how to craft engaging stories that captivate audiences and make them want to learn more about the latest trends.
Benefits of hiring copywriters who
specialise in the fashion industry
How quality fashion content affects your
business bottom line
We understand that our fashion industry clients need a constant stream of fresh copy, sometimes in large volumes. As fashion trends vary and products change from season to season, so must your copy in order to emphasise your marketing message.
Our team of expert copywriters produces fresh, unique, engaging copy, time after time – even if you need hundreds of product descriptions.
Increase sales with our unique and compelling product descriptions that showcase your products, rather than just describing them.
Improve engagement with your customers by making them want to know more about your brand.
Harness the power of search engine optimised copy to bring extra traffic to your website.
Build your brand
Create interesting, sharable content to increase exposure on social media.
Get A Copywriter for agencies
Book a free consultation
You don’t have to pour valuable resources into an in-house team. No need to hire staff, search for freelancers, or manage creatives.
Opt for a self-service approach or choose a dedicated account manager and fully managed services.
Our turnkey platform is ready to go. Start using a client-facing portal with your branding, not Get A Copywriter.
Find a fashion copywriter for any business
- Tanning Salons
- Lingerie Brands
- Menswear Designers & Retailers
- Women’s Fashion Blogs & Magazines
- Beauty & Skincare Companies
- Fashion Show Organisers & Publicists
- Hair Salons & Hair Care Brands
- Footwear & Shoe Brands
- Swimwear & Beachwear Labels
- Fashion Bloggers, Influencers & Trend-Spotters
- Jewellery Boutiques
- Watch Brands
- Fashion Stylist Websites
Why Get А Copywriter?
- Our skilled fashion copywriters produce unique copy that is excellent quality at an affordable price.
- We can provide large volumes of seasonal content with a quick turnaround to meet your deadlines.
- We keep up to date with fashion news to ensure your copy is always on-trend.
- We research your brand and get to know your customers to ensure a consistent message across your marketing materials.
How it works(step-by-step)
Simply provide us with your project details, and we will take it from there.
Review & approve
Get the first draft and request as many edits as you need.
Rinse & repeat
Request new content as soon as you are ready.
Fashion copywriting rates
- Blog posts from £49
- Articles from £62
- Web pages from £49
- White papers from £167
- Product descriptions from £15
- Press releases from £49
We offer two levels of fashion writers
Pro writers. Need a professional writer to craft marketing material or blog posts? Our talented writers will create fashion content that is of the highest quality and tailored to suit your needs.
Expert writers. With experience working for our top clients, our expert fashion copywriters have what it takes to drive conversions and make your brand stand out.
Try us risk-free
Native English-speaking writers
Dedicated account managers
100% money-back guarantee
What our clients say about us
FAQs about fashion writing
- What is a fashion copywriter?
- Fashion copywriters create marketing content that is tailored to the fashion industry. They specialise in writing engaging stories, blog posts, web copy, and other types of content around fashion trends and designs.
- What should be included in fashion content?
- While almost anyone can write fashion-related content, it takes a professional to craft compelling copy that resonates with readers. Good fashion writing should be emotive, engaging, and offer a unique point of view. Copywriting for fashion brands and retailers should have a sales focus, with an emphasis on product benefits and call-to-action copy. A fashion copywriting agency can help you get the results you need. At Get A Copywriter, we’ll help you hire a talented fashion writer for your business at reasonable rates. Book a free consultation to find out more.
- What is fashion content?
- Fashion content writing can cover everything from product reviews and fashion trends to styling tips and industry news. Writing about fashion is critical for any brand or retailer looking to connect with their customers and drive more sales.
- What does it cost to hire a fashion writer?
- At Get A Copywriter, we offer fashion copywriters for any project and budget. You can hire one of our Pro Writers with rates starting from as low as $59 for 400 words.
- How detailed should my brief be?
- The more information you provide, the better the final product will be. Your brief should include an outline of what you need, an explanation of your target audience, and any other relevant details. Supplying fashion copywriting examples or a brand style guide can also be very helpful for guiding your assigned writer toward a tone that fits your brand.
- Can I get a refund if I don’t like my content?
- We’re confident that you’ll be happy with the content we provide. However, if for any reason you’re not satisfied, we offer a full 100% money-back guarantee. We will refund any orders that are not up to our high standards.
- Do your writers have expertise in the fashion industry?
- At Get A Copywriter, we have hundreds of experienced freelance fashion writers on the platform, ready to work with you. Our meticulous screening process ensures that you always get a qualified writer with a proven track record of success. Our projects are categorised by industry, and only writers with specific expertise in the fashion industry can apply for your project. So, you can rest assured you’re partnering with the best.
- How many revisions can I request, and do I have to pay extra for them?
- You can submit as many revisions as you want within the total word count of your order. We offer unlimited free edits, so you don’t have to worry about additional costs. Feel free to let us know what revisions are needed until the content is perfect for you. If you feel that your assigned writer was not able to meet your requirements, we can provide a different writer to complete the project at your original rate.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.
Hi! Based in ?
Switch to our local website version here.