Give your writing about education
a new voice
What is education copywriting?
Education copywriting encompasses a broad range of topics and content types, including course material, marketing for educational services, website copy for educational institutions, and more. Whether you’re writing about early childhood or higher education, our team of experienced freelance educational writers can help to create fresh and compelling content that will capture the attention of your target audience.
Top-of-the-class content writing services
for the education sector
Our writers have a wealth of experience in creating educational content such as textbooks, lesson plans, course syllabi, and more.
Tailored to your
Our team of experienced freelance educational writers will capture your unique brand voice to engage your target audience.
When you’re publishing content in the education space, accuracy is paramount. We use reliable sources to cite the latest industry trends, facts, and figures.
No matter the size of your project, our team of writers and experienced project managers is here to provide help and support every step of the way.
SEO-friendly writing about education for human readers
Good education copywriting is all about striking the right balance between SEO keywords and engaging content. Our team of experienced SEO copywriters will work with you to ensure that your educational content is SEO-friendly. At the same time, your audience is always the priority, and our writers will create exciting and informative content that offers value to your readers.
Get A Copywriter for agencies
Book a free consultation
You don’t have to pour valuable resources into an in-house team. No need to hire staff, search for freelancers, or manage creatives.
Opt for a self-service approach or choose a dedicated account manager and fully managed services.
Our turnkey platform is ready to go. Start using a client-facing portal with your branding, not Get A Copywriter.
Content marketing tips for
- Focus on the problem you are solving for your audience. Highlight the benefits of your services and explain why your solutions are the best ones out there.
- Use storytelling to connect and inspire. Make it personal by crafting a compelling narrative connecting on an emotional level with readers.
- Be clear and concise. Academic writing can often be dense and difficult to understand. Our writers will help you create copy that is easy to read, avoiding unneeded jargon and long-winded sentences.
- Create content that is both educational and entertaining. People of all ages learn best when they’re having fun, so our writers will ensure that your content is interesting, engaging, and has a distinct personality.
- Promote your content. Utilise social media, email campaigns, and other strategies to spread the word about your educational content and services. If users pay to access premium content, offer some freebies to entice them to sign up.
- Publish multiple content formats. Instead of just writing blog posts and articles, mix things up by creating slide presentations, videos, infographics, and other interesting content to capture the attention of different types of learners.
Who we work with
- Online course platforms
- Educational apps & games
- Vocational training companies
- Schools & colleges
- Homeschooling businesses
- Textbook publishers
- Language learning programs
- Corporate training providers
- Universities & higher education centres
Types of education
copywriting we offer
Landing pages for education companies
Landing pages are designed to provide a potential client with an overview of a company’s services. Our copywriters use carefully crafted sales copy to entice readers to learn more and take action.
Educational blog content
Whether your audience is homeschooling families or college students, our writers can help you create compelling blog posts that provide valuable information and engage readers.
White papers & research papers
We can help you create accurate, well-researched content to explain complex topics and drive decision-making.
Press releases & news stories
Let us help you spread the word about your educational products and services with informative press releases and engaging news stories that will catch the eye of editors and readers.
From the latest developments in the EdTech industry to the importance of learning a foreign language, our experienced writers can create interesting and informative articles for your website or other publications.
Custom education content
We understand that every organisation has unique needs and goals, so our writers can create custom content to meet your exact requirements. Just let us know exactly what you need, and we will provide you with impactful content.
Why our education
copywriters get top marks
- Experienced writers who are passionate about education and want to help your business succeed.
- Flexible services tailored to fit your needs and budget. Order as much or as little content as you need, with no long-term commitments or contracts.
- Fast turnaround times so you can get the content you need, even on a tight deadline.
- All projects include free editing & proofreading services to ensure your copy is error-free and polished.
How it works(step-by-step)
Fill out our order form
Order a writing project and we’ll assign it to a qualified writer.
Get your copy back for review
We’ll send you the first draft, and you can request edits if necessary.
Approve & publish
Your content is ready to go! Order again as needed.
Education copywriting rates
- Blog posts from £49
- Articles from £62
- Web pages from £49
- White papers from £167
- Product descriptions from £15
- Press releases from £49
We offer two levels of content writers
Pro writers. Our Pro writers understand how to engage students and make learning enjoyable. They will work with you to create content that is both engaging and informative, keeping your students coming back for more.
Expert writers. When you need an extra spark of creativity, our Expert writers will bring their expertise to the table. With their deep knowledge of the educational field, they will make sure your content is guaranteed to achieve your marketing goals.
Try us risk-free
Native English-speaking writers
Dedicated account managers
100% money-back guarantee
Hear what our clients think about
our writing services
FAQs about our education copywriters
- Can your copywriters write content for school websites?
- Yes, our experienced copywriters can help you create content for school websites. We can write anything from blog posts and educational articles to website pages and press releases.
- Do your educational content writers have enough expertise
in writing content for the education sector?
- Yes, all writers we assign to this industry sector have a background in education or experience writing about educational topics. They understand the unique needs of the education sector and are well-equipped to create content that resonates with your target audience.
- How much does it cost to hire an education copywriter?
- Our rates vary depending on the type of content, length, and the level of writer you choose to work with. See our content rates page for a full breakdown.
- What topics can your education writers cover?
- Our experienced copywriters can write about any topic related to education, including course material for students of all levels, professional development for teachers, EdTech, language learning, exam and study tips, and more. Just let us know what you need.
- Is outsourcing content for my education business a good idea?
- Outsourcing your content is a great way to free up time and resources so you can focus on the other aspects of running your business. Plus, you’ll have the reassurance of knowing a skilled and experienced writer is creating content customised to your needs.
- Can I request revisions?
- Yes, we offer free revisions for all our writing projects. If you’d like to make any changes or adjustments after the first draft is sent back, you can request as many revisions as you need.
- What is your refund policy?
- We’re sure you’ll be happy with the quality of our copywriting service, but if for any reason you’re less than 100% satisfied, we’ll give you a full refund with no questions asked.
- Do I have to write a detailed brief?
- You don’t have to write a detailed brief for us. You can just provide us with the information we need to get started, such as the topic of your content and target audience. However, the more information you can provide to the writer, the better they will understand your needs so you get a great result.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.
Hi! Based in ?
Switch to our local website version here.