Press release writers
Hit the headlines with professional
press release writing
What is a press release?
If you’re looking to launch a new product, build buzz around your brand, or gain media exposure for an upcoming event, a press release is the perfect vehicle for getting your message out there. Press releases are a highly effective yet affordable marketing tool that can be used to generate interest and awareness for your business or organisation.
Our team of experienced writers is skilled in crafting well-written, informative press releases that are designed to capture the attention of both journalists and readers alike. With our experts on the job, you’ll be able to quickly get your news out into the public eye and make sure it reaches the right audience.
Tap into the power of press releases
Use our knowledge to
Our press release writers know exactly how to put a press-worthy spin on your latest news. Let us write a PR for you that gets noticed by journalists and top industry bloggers.
The power of press releases lies in their potential to be read by tens of thousands and picked up by multinational news organizations. The sky’s the limit with a well-written PR.
Press releases can gain a lot of traction for your brand because they’re published in multiple places. Their extensive reach makes them a useful tool for building brand awareness.
in your brand
Unlike a blog you publish on your site, a good PR gets shared by prestigious publications. That gives your brand reputation a boost and enhances your business’s trust profile.
A well-written PR ensures your message is heard. So how can you avoid mediocrity?
Find out the 13 things you should never do when hiring writers.
Your email is safe with us
Skyrocket traffic with
an SEO press release
Search engine optimisation, or SEO, is a vital consideration when you are ordering any kind of content to be published on the web. Properly executed, SEO content is indexed quickly by search engines and rises to the top of search results. All our press release writers are skilled in the art of SEO press release writing, which can bring more visitors to your website.
Standard format of a press release
Our press release writers will take care of all the formatting for your press release, but it is helpful to be aware of the general format so that you can provide us with all the information we need:
- 1. Your company logo
- 2. Any eye-catching headline
- 3. An opening paragraph covering the basics of who, what, when, why, and where of your story
- 4. Two or more paragraphs going into more detail
- 5. Links and contact details to obtain additional information
- 6. Background information about your company
- 7. Contact information for the person who can answer questions about the press release
Tips for releasing
a successful press release
- Pictures and media – press releases have a better chance of grabbing attention if they are published with a photograph, illustration, or infographic.
- Newsworthy angle – you don’t necessarily have to have an amazing news story for a good press release. Our writers will help to put a spin on your news item, linking it to current events or finding a unique angle.
- Further information – press releases always include contact information and a link to your website. Make sure you’re prepared for fielding questions that readers or journalists may have and publish relevant additional information on your website for visitors who want to read more.
- Publishing and promoting – there are several distribution services that can submit your press release to the major news aggregators. You may also wish to compile a list of industry specialists to send it to directly, post it on your own site, and make sure to promote it on social media.
Get A Copywriter for agencies
Book a demo
You don’t have to pour valuable resources into an in-house team. No need to hire staff, search for freelancers, or manage creatives.
Opt for a self-service approach or choose a dedicated account manager and fully managed services.
Our turnkey platform is ready to go. Start using a client-facing portal with your branding, not Get A Copywriter.
Industries we write for
- Fashion & Beauty
- Baby & Children
- Education & Day Care
- Fitness & Wellness
- HR & Recruitment
- Real Estate
- Travel & Lifestyle
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- Finance & Insurance
- Medical & Healthcare
- Technology & Internet
Why choose our
press release writers?
- Our press release copywriters have successfully crafted hundreds of press releases for clients over the years and are experts in identifying an engaging hook to draw in readers for even the dryest topics.
- We always make sure that our press releases adhere to standard editorial guidelines and reflect a professional tone.
- Our SEO press release writing service ensures that all relevant keywords are included and that the content is optimised to drive more traffic to your website.
How it works(step-by-step)
Order your press release
Submit a brief, and our writers will get started right away.
You’ll have a chance to review your content and request any necessary changes.
Get media exposure
Share your press release with the world, and place your next content order.
We offer two levels of press release copywriters
Pro writers. If you need a professional press release that won’t break the bank, our pro writers are here to help. With their keen eye for detail and ability to capture your message concisely, they’ll help get you the attention you deserve.
Expert writers. When you need the best of the best, our expert press release copywriters are here to make your message shine. With experience working for top publications, they’ll make sure that your content stands out from the rest.
Try us risk-free
Native English-speaking writers
Dedicated account managers
100% money-back guarantee
Check out what our happy clients say about us
Press release content writing services FAQ
- What’s the standard structure of a press release?
- Most press releases follow a standard format. They should contain a compelling headline, answer the “who,” “what,” “why,” and “where” of the topic in the first paragraph, and close with contact details for further information.
- How much does it cost to write a press release?
- Our press release writing service starts at $59 for 400 words. You can see more information about our pricing structure on our rates page.
- What are the attributes of a great press release?
- The key to creating an engaging press release is finding an interesting or intriguing “hook” that will attract the attention of editors and readers. It should be concise, informative, and well-written. Additionally, it’s important to include relevant keywords to ensure your press release is indexed quickly by search engines. This all takes a high level of skill and experience, but don’t worry — our writers will take care of it.
- Why should I hire a freelance writer to write press releases for my business?
- Unless you’re in the journalism business or have a lot of writing experience, chances are you don’t have the time or knowledge to craft press releases that will truly stand out from the crowd. By hiring a professional writer, you’ll get access to their expertise and experience. Plus, they can save you time by doing all the research so all that’s left is for you to share the press release with your target audience.
- How can I be assured of a high-quality result? Can I get a refund if I’m not happy?
- We understand how important quality is, which is why we always ensure that our writers are vetted and experienced in their field. If you’re not completely satisfied with the results, we offer a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
- Can I hire a specialist press release writer from Get A Copywriter?
- We understand that newsworthy press release writing is a specialist skill, which is why we only offer this type of project to writers who have proven experience in this field. We have an extensive network of experienced press release writers who are ready to write engaging and impactful content, and we can find a writer with expertise in your niche or industry too.
- Do you offer unlimited revisions? Is there an extra charge for this?
- We offer unlimited revisions for our press release service until you’re completely satisfied with the result — and there’s no extra charge for this. We want to make sure that you get the best possible outcome from your investment, so if you ever feel that something isn’t quite right, just let us know, and we’ll make changes until you’re happy.
- How much information do you need to write my press release?
- We need as much information as you can provide in order to craft the most effective press release for your business. Our writers may ask you questions about your company and other pertinent information, such as recent developments or milestones. You can also share relevant images and video links if it helps give a better understanding of your product or service.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.
Hi! Based in ?
Switch to our local website version here.