Hire content writers
The best copywriters and first-rate
content to drive traffic
Why hire a copywriter?
Copywriters create written content to help businesses reach their unique goals, whether that’s generating leads, increasing sales, educating clients, or boosting industry authority. Stellar copywriting can help launch a startup or position an established business for growth.
The best copywriters also generate customer loyalty with their content, which cements brand image and drives repeat business. You can find the best copywriters at Get A Copywriter, where they provide high-quality content that helps your business stand out among the competition.
Hiring a content writer saves you time
Been let down by your usual writer? We have a pool of talented, native English speaking writers ready to produce content for you at a moment’s notice, meaning you get results every time, any time, on time.
Take the hassle out
We do all the hard work when it comes to screening writers, organising deadlines, checking for originality and editing – all you need to do is order your content and sit back – we’ll do the rest.
Stretch your budget with our insanely affordable rates
Our unique business model means we are able to offer rates much lower than industry standard, providing you with a money-saving alternative to going directly to a freelancer or hiring an in-house writer.
Benefit from our industry
and format specialists
Don’t waste time hiring a writer without the experience to meet your needs. We hire writers with specialist experience in a range of industry sectors and trained in writing different types of content including articles, press releases, SEO content, newsletters, blog posts, product descriptions, ghostwriting and more.
[gac_page_lead title=”Want a successful relationship with your writing talent?” desc=”Find out the 13 things you should never do when hiring writers.” custom=””]
The benefits of hiring a copywriter
There’s a good reason why “content marketing” has become one of the hottest buzzwords on the internet. Useful, engaging, high-quality content is one of the easiest and most effective ways of driving traffic to your website and building customer relationships.
- SEO benefits – The more content you publish, the more authority your site gains. Producing regular good content is a great way to bring in website visitors from search engines – Google approved!
- Inbound marketing benefits – Traditional marketing methods such as advertising, mail-outs and cold calling are becoming increasingly less effective. Switch your marketing efforts towards producing inspiring blog posts, helpful information and useful email newsletters that will attract customers to you naturally, with a much higher conversion rate.
- Build your brand – Branding is not just about your logo and slogan. Your business ideals and philosophy should be reflected in every piece of content you publish. We can help you to find a unique voice for your brand and infuse your online presence with personality.
- Create a happy audience – Instead of annoying potential customers with intrusive advertising and unwanted sales messages, delight them with content that educates and entertains, that they’ll want to share with their friends on social media.
Get A Copywriter for agencies
Book a free consultation
You don’t have to pour valuable resources into an in-house team. No need to hire staff, search for freelancers, or manage creatives.
Opt for a self-service approach or choose a dedicated account manager and fully managed services.
Our turnkey platform is ready to go. Start using a client-facing portal with your branding, not Get A Copywriter.
Outsourcing content writing
is a smart decision
- We help you save time and money with our streamlined process so you can sit back and reap the benefits.
- Our experience and skills in web copywriting and SEO means we can advise you and help you grow your business through content marketing.
- Work with just one writer or a hand-picked team – you decide!
Hire a copywriter for your industry
- Software / Technology
- Travel / Hospitality
- Finance / Insurance
- Internet Marketing
- Fashion / Beauty
- Real Estate
- Health / Fitness
- Baby / Children
- Construction / Engineering
How it works(step-by-step)
Tell us what you need in a detailed brief.
Receive the results
A writer completes your project, then sends it to you for review.
Request any revisions. Order a new project, or multiple projects, right away.
Pricing for content
- Blog posts from €52
- Articles from €66
- Web pages from €52
- White papers from €180
- Product descriptions from €16
- Press releases from €52
Choose from two writing tiers
Pro level writers. The pro writers at Get A Copywriter give you high-quality content for a wide variety of needs. Promote your product or service with copy that’s engineered to build revenue and give your business a competitive edge.
Expert level writers. Our highest-rated writers provide you with superlative content at the top of industry standards. They bring niche expertise and in-depth research to demanding projects where only the best will do.
Try us risk-free
Native English-speaking writers
Dedicated account managers
100% money-back guarantee
Our rave reviews speak for themselves
FAQs about hiring a copywriter
- What should our business consider before hiring a copywriter?
- When you hire content writing experts from Get A Copywriter, it helps to be clear about your goals and the end result you hope to achieve. You also want to figure out where you are in your marketing process so your content fits well into a larger business plan. Other things that are important include whether you need assistance with SEO or content ideation, who your industry competitors are, and a realistic timeline and budget for copy.
- What is copywriting in advertising?
- Copywriting in advertising usually accompanies a visual campaign, although it can also be used for radio ads. The goal is to persuade potential customers to buy your product or service. Standout advertising copywriting also sets your brand apart and makes you a leader in your industry.
- Why is quality copywriting important?
- Using the best copywriting available to your business is essential on multiple fronts. First, it helps you rank higher in online searches, which brings new customers to your door. Additionally, it gives you or your company increased authority in your field, so you become the go-to for key information, improving trustworthiness and brand image.
- When should we use copywriting services?
- You can outsource content writing any time it’s convenient or cost-effective to do so. Many of our clients like to stay lean on staffing, while some prefer to focus on other areas of the business, leaving copywriting to the professionals. Deciding to hire blog writers or web content creators is particularly helpful when you’re in growth mode, whether as a startup or expanding an established business.
- What are some different types of copywriting?
- There are many kinds of copywriting (often used interchangeably with content writing). Some of the most common types our Get A Copywriter clients request include webpages, blog posts, product descriptions, white papers, ebooks, press releases, social media posts, email campaigns, video scripts, advertising copy, and technical writing, such as user manuals and terms and conditions agreements. Our writers can also provide ideas for content, SEO research, proofreading, and editing.
- Can you find me a writer with subject matter expertise?
- Yes, we can match you with a writer who is knowledgeable about your subject. We recommend first placing an order with a detailed brief so that our writers can provide you with the perfect copy you’ll fall in love with. Our writers are also skilled at adapting their writing to the client’s voice, so the content they produce sounds like it came from you.
- How specific must I be when placing my order?
- We recommend providing a detailed brief, which gives you the best chance of getting the results you expect from the beginning. Telling the writer what you hope to achieve, including samples of writing you like, and adding SEO requirements will lead to great copy that suits your purposes. If you’re unsure what you need, our account managers and your writer can help you develop a plan for content creation.
- How long does it take to get a refund if I’m not happy with the result?
- We strive to have every client happy with their content writing, which is why we offer a revision process and even the opportunity to be matched with different writers for hire. However, in the highly unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your copy, we have a quick 100% money-back guarantee, no questions asked.
- Are there really unlimited revisions? Do revisions cost extra?
- Get A Copywriter provides revisions on all projects at no extra charge, and you can request as many revisions as you need until you’re satisfied. Sometimes, though, it may simply be better to pair you with a different writer. In that case, we’ll assign someone else to finish your project at the same contracted price.
- What types of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover, as well as payments directly through PayPal. You can be confident that not only do we make payment super convenient, but we also provide world-class security, no matter which payment method you select.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.
Hi! Based in ?
Switch to our local website version here.