Create an inviting ambience with
evocative hotel content writing
What is hotel content writing?
Your hotel website content should tell the story of your hotel, building a strong emotional connection with potential guests that will lead to loyalty and repeat visits. Of course, photos are important, but so are the words that you use to describe your space and services. That’s where we can help. Our hotel copywriting services for web copy, social media, and marketing materials are designed to draw people in with a tempting atmosphere and convert them into customers with a compelling call to action.
Why choose our hotel copywriters?
Paint a picture with
Help potential guests feel the ambience of your hotel with vivid, sensory content and descriptions that capture the essence of your guest rooms and services.
Turn browsers into
Engage your readers and help them click the “book now” button with persuasive content that highlights your unique benefits and provides an irresistible call to action.
Convey your message
Make sure you have a consistent voice and tone across all of your channels with expertly crafted hotel content writing tailored to the needs of your target audience.
Come out on top
Build trust and credibility with professionally written hotel website content that gets you noticed in search engine results. Our hotel copywriting services create the perfect platform for success.
Unlock the secret to website traffic with SEO for hotels
By investing in SEO-friendly content writing, hotels can enjoy the benefits of increased online visibility, more website traffic, and more bookings. Our experienced SEO copywriters will create content that is not only engaging and informative for your potential guests but also optimised for the search engine algorithms that determine website rankings.
Achieve business success with our
digital marketing tips
- Speak directly to your audience. Make sure you understand exactly who your target market is and use hotel copywriting that speaks to their needs and desires.
- Think different. Give your readers unique, useful information that they can’t find elsewhere. This helps you to stand out from competitors and provide real value.
- Tell a story. Stories are a fantastic way to engage and entertain your readers. By weaving a compelling narrative, your hotel will be more attractive and memorable.
- Focus on benefits. Don’t just describe your hotel — explain what makes it special and why customers should choose you.
- Use strategic calls to action Don’t forget to create opportunities in your hotel blog content for customers to take action and book with you.
- Include relevant keywords. Research to find out what your target audience is searching for, and use these words in your website copy and blog posts.
Get A Copywriter for agencies
Book a free consultation
You don’t have to pour valuable resources into an in-house team. No need to hire staff, search for freelancers, or manage creatives.
Opt for a self-service approach or choose a dedicated account manager and fully managed services.
Our turnkey platform is ready to go. Start using a client-facing portal with your branding, not Get A Copywriter.
You’re in luck — our hotel
copywriters are available for hire
- Our hotel copywriting services are provided by experienced writers who have a passion for travel and hospitality.
- Our team will bring your website to life with compelling content that is optimised for maximum impact.
- Save time and money by outsourcing to our experienced professionals, who understand the needs of your business.
- All projects go through a comprehensive proofreading and editing process to ensure accuracy, consistency, and quality.
Hospitality industry clients we write for
- Hotel & tourism associations
- Hotel event planners & conference coordinators
- Hospitality industry magazines & publications
- Hotel & motel chains
- Luxury hotels & resorts
- Boutique hotels and villas
- Hotel booking sites
Our popular formats
Hotel landing pages
Whether you want to introduce a new service or attract more guests with attractive offers, our copywriters can help you create compelling landing pages.
Blog content for hotel websites
Boost your website’s SEO with a blog filled with interesting stories, helpful information, and inviting descriptions that encourage readers to book a stay.
Hospitality industry white papers
Reach new clients with well-researched white papers that cover hotel industry trends and business opportunities.
Hotel press releases
Opening a new hotel? Got some great news to share? Our hotel PR experts can help you spread the word with an engaging press release.
Our writers can create inspiring, informative articles for industry magazines, travel & leisure publications, and other websites.
Custom hotel content
Have a specific type of hotel content writing in mind? We’ll be more than happy to create something special for your business.
How it works(step-by-step)
Submit your project
Send in a brief with the
details of what you need.
Our writers get to work
Get your copy back to review
by the deadline you set.
Make your content work for you
Publish your copy and order
more when you need it.
Copywriting rates for every budget
- Blog posts from €52
- Articles from €66
- Web pages from €52
- White papers from €180
- Product descriptions from €16
- Press releases from €52
We offer two levels of hotel copywriters
Pro writers. Our Pro copywriters are knowledgeable in the hospitality industry and understand how to create enticing hotel content. From web copy to blog posts, they can help you engage with customers and drive bookings.
Expert writers. For projects that require that little extra sparkle, our Expert copywriters will work their magic to craft upmarket content that makes your hotel shine. With their ability to tap into the needs and desires of your target audience, they’ll make sure you get the results you need.
Try us risk-free
Native English-speaking writers
Dedicated account managers
100% money-back guarantee
Get the inside scoop from our clients
FAQs about our hotel content writing services
- How can I get started with your hospitality industry copywriting services?
- Simply submit a project brief with your requirements and we’ll find the best copywriter for the job. You’ll get a first draft back for review in no time, and you can order as much or as little content as you need.
- Do your hotel copywriters have experience in the hospitality industry?
- Our team has a wide range of experience in many aspects of the hospitality industry, and we’ll make sure to match you with a writer who understands the specific needs of your business.
- How much will I pay for my hotel website content?
- Our rates depend on the experience level of the writer you select. You can see a full breakdown of our pricing model on our content rates page.
- What about your hospitality content writing that makes it better than other services?
- All our content is carefully researched, tailored to your industry, and written by experienced copywriters. We also ensure each project is reviewed by an editor for quality and accuracy. Plus, you’ll have direct access to our writers for any discussion or to request more content.
- Can your writers create hotel SEO content?
- All our writers are trained to include the keywords, phrases, and topics relevant to your business for maximum SEO impact. You can also use our content ideation service to get help with keyword research and come up with content ideas.
- How can I ask for revisions?
- We offer unlimited, free revisions on all our content. Simply let us know what you need to be changed and we’ll make sure to update the piece until you’re 100% satisfied.
- Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
- Our clients are so happy with the content we create that we rarely receive refund requests. However, if you’re not completely happy for any reason, we’ll be more than happy to rework the piece with a different writer or provide a full refund if necessary.
- How much detail do I need to provide when ordering a project?
- Providing a detailed brief helps our writers to meet your exact requirements. If you’re not sure exactly what you’re after, get in touch with our support team and we’ll help you to refine your brief.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.
Hi! Based in ?
Switch to our local website version here.