Copywriting services for
Writing about photography? From captions
to bios, we’ll help you find the right words.
Copywriting for photographers: what does it entail?
Don’t underestimate the power of combining beautiful photography with compelling copy. A professional copywriter can help you create a search-optimised website that connects with your dream clients, as well as compelling marketing materials such as press releases, brochures, and ads to get your art out there.
Why should I hire copywriters who specialise in
photography content writing?
A professional content writer can showcase your unique photography style with copy that complements your pictures and tells your story.
We can boost your credibility with high-quality content written by passionate photography copywriters with industry expertise.
Let us re-write your landing page with copy tailored to attract the clients you want to work with.
Turn browsers into
Help prospective customers make a purchase with compelling product and service copy.
We write SEO-friendly
content for photographers
People often turn to Google first in their search for a photographer, and ranking high on that first search results page is a tried-and-tested way of getting your business in front of a huge audience. The online world can be a competitive space, but our SEO-savvy content writers know how to get you to the top. Hire one of our specialist photography copywriters to drive traffic to your website, then watch as leads turn into sales.
Get A Copywriter for agencies
Book a free consultation
You don’t have to pour valuable resources into an in-house team. No need to hire staff, search for freelancers, or manage creatives.
Opt for a self-service approach or choose a dedicated account manager and fully managed services.
Our turnkey platform is ready to go. Start using a client-facing portal with your branding, not Get A Copywriter.
Top content marketing writing
tips for photographers
- Create a high-converting landing page. Boost your online discovery with a strong landing page that’s user-friendly and optimised for search. Use vibrant copy that helps you to convert, and include a compelling CTA that speaks to your main objective, whether that’s getting customers to book a consultation or buy a package.
- Make it personal. Stand out from the competition with a well-written ‘About’ page that succinctly tells your story, your mission, and your unique take on photography.
- Keep it customer-focused. While a short bio is a great way of introducing yourself to prospective clients, overall your website should be more about them than it is about you. Try to explain your services from the customer’s point of view — how can it help them, and what will their experience be like?
- Share it on socials. Posting great content consistently is a great way to put yourself in front of your target market and establish trust.
- Build a blog. Building a photography blog is a great way of showcasing your work and industry knowledge, plus it will help you to rank higher on search engines. Think of relevant, evergreen topics that will stay relevant for your reader and bring in long-term traffic, such as tips for booking a wedding photographer.
Photography clients: who we work with
- Event photographers
- Travel photographers
- Pet photography businesses
- Online photo gift stores
- Portrait photographers
- Real estate photo services
- Wedding photographers
- Digital printing services
- School photographers
Our popular formats
Get your business noticed with compelling landing page content that’s SEO-optimised to improve rankings, increase traffic, and boost conversion.
Photography blog content
Gain credibility and visibility with a blog that gives your brand exposure and positions your business as an authority in the photography industry.
Hire one of our expert copywriters to produce informational and persuasive white papers to promote your new product or service.
Have something to shout about? We deliver well-written, fact-filled press releases to generate media attention for your photography business.
Hire one of our photography copywriting experts to produce knowledgeable articles about any industry topic, from placement to perspective.
Got something different in mind? Our copywriters are experienced in a range of formats and mediums, so submit your brief to see what we can do.
Get A Copywriter?
- We work with the best of the best – professionals with years of experience who are skilled at producing original work to brief.
- We deliver content that gets results – our copywriters know how to transform words into high-converting marketing.
- Forget filler copy – our content writers get straight to the point and make every word count.
- From SEO to socials, our copywriters are up-to-date with the latest digital trends, tricks, and innovations.
How it works(step-by-step)
Submit your brief
Tell us what you need and we’ll get started.
Get your content
Receive your copy once it’s been written and edited.
Review your copy
Request a free revision if needed, or come back for more!
Photography content writing rates
- Blog posts from €52
- Articles from €66
- Web pages from €52
- White papers from €180
- Product descriptions from €16
- Press releases from €52
We offer two levels of content writers
Pro level writers. Let our Pro level writers take your website, blog, or social media account to the next level. Skilled in a range of copywriting disciplines and industries, these writers know how to make your message worth reading.
Expert level writers. Our elite Expert level writers have subject-matter expertise and are skilled in writing about technical topics. Hire them for fact-filled articles, persuasive white papers, high-profile campaigns, and more.
Try us risk-free
Native English-speaking writers
Dedicated account managers
100% money-back guarantee
Copywriting for photographers: FAQs
- Do your services include content writing for photography websites?
- Yes, our copywriters are skilled in writing custom content for a range of industries, including photography.
- Do your content writers have enough expertise and experience in writing about photography?
- Our photography content writers are experts in their field. Let us match you with a writer who knows every photography niche inside out.
- Can I outsource copywriting for my wedding photography business?
- Absolutely! We provide high-quality content for a wide range of photography businesses and creatives, including wedding photographers.
- How much does photography copywriting cost?
- Our rates start at $18 for product descriptions and $59 for blog posts and web pages. For full pricing information, please see our photography content writing rates page.
- Why should I outsource content writing for my photography business?
- Hiring a freelance photography copywriter can save you time and resources, plus your brand will reap the benefits of professionally written copy, both in reputation and traffic.
- Are there really unlimited revisions? Does it cost extra?
- We want you to be completely happy with your copy, which is why we offer unlimited revisions free of charge.
- Do you offer refunds?
- If you’re not completely satisfied with your content, then tell us — we offer a 100% money-back guarantee, no questions asked.
- What details should I include in my order?
- The more detailed your brief, the better the result. So, at a minimum, tell us what you want your copy to achieve and who your target audience is. If you’ve seen an example of copy you like elsewhere, feel free to send it over too.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.
Hi! Based in ?
Switch to our local website version here.