White paper writers
Harness the power of marketing
with white paper writing
What is white paper writing?
White papers are a valuable marketing tool in the form of an in-depth report. They are designed to explain complex topics, demonstrate an organization’s expertise, and build trust with potential customers.
Effective white paper copywriting goes beyond facts and figures. It needs to engage readers who don’t have time for lengthy sales pitches. That’s why it’s important to find a white paper writer who understands your business and can write reports that capture the attention of your target audience.
How white paper copywriting helps your business
Position your brand
as an industry expert
Publishing in-depth and insightful information is a great way to help your brand become recognized as an authority in your field.
A solid white paper is a powerful lead magnet – website visitors who request access to your content are likely to turn into active sales leads.
Attract links and
Our white paper writers are adept at creating useful and interesting content that gets shared widely, helping to drive traffic back to your site.
Get more eyes on
White papers can be distributed well beyond the scope of your website, widening your reach and increasing your readership.
SEO white papers — harnessing organic traffic
You’ve probably heard of search engine optimization, or SEO, but what can it do for you and where does it come into your white paper? Properly optimized text, whether in your website or in other documents that you publish online, helps to bring in more readers and position your site at the top of search results. As white papers contain so much content, they are excellent for SEO purposes and publishing a white paper written with SEO principles in mind can have impressive marketing results.
Our white paper marketing tips
for maximum success
Don’t restrict access to your own website.
Post your white paper to other industry websites and syndication sites for increased exposure.
Let the world know.
Don’t wait for people to find your white paper – contact your mailing list, advertise it on social networks and feature it prominently on your homepage.
Blog about your white paper.
Extracting information from your publications and writing about them on your company blog is a great opportunity to pique your readers’ interest when linking to the full document.
Offer it as an incentive.
Another strategy is to make the information expressed in your white paper appear even more valuable by offering it to those who sign up to your mailing list. This is also an excellent way to grow your subscribers.
Treat your white paper like a product.
Use the same techniques that you would for any digital product to build interest and encourage downloads.
Be the first.
According to a survey by Forbes, 76% of IT managers use white papers to stay up to date with new trends. By being one of the first to write about new technologies, methodologies and ideas, you can increase both your readership and your position as an authority.
Get A Copywriter for agencies
Book a demo
You don’t have to pour valuable resources into an in-house team. No need to hire staff, search for freelancers, or manage creatives.
Opt for a self-service approach or choose a dedicated account manager and fully managed services.
Our turnkey platform is ready to go. Start using a client-facing portal with your branding, not Get A Copywriter.
Why Get A Copywriter?
- Our writers have demonstrated their experience in writing white papers and understand the importance of language, content and formatting in this specialist area.
- We only select writers who have specific industry experience in your field of business.
- Our service is faster and more affordable than hiring a freelancer or working in-house – we vet all our writers to save you time and money.
Industries that use white papers
as a marketing tool
- Media & entertainment white papers
- Financial services white papers
- Crypto & blockchain white papers
- Transportation & automotive white papers
- Cybersecurity white papers
- Medical & pharmaceutical white papers
- Technology & internet white papers
- Education white papers
- Health & wellness white papers
- Real estate white papers
- Government & public sector white papers
- Environment white papers
- Insurance white papers
How it works(step-by-step)
Order a white paper
We’ll match you with a white paper writer with experience in your industry.
Receive & review your draft
Request as many revisions as you need until your white paper is perfect.
Put in your next order
As soon as you’re ready, you can order more content.
White paper copywriting to suit your budget
A choice of skilled writers
Pro writers. Our professional copywriters are here to help you produce high-quality white papers that meet all your requirements. With affordable rates and fast turnaround times, they’ll make sure your project is done right.
Expert writers. For those times when only the best will do, our expert white paper copywriters have the experience and technical understanding to produce world-class content. Get in touch today and see the difference they can make.
Try us risk-free
Native English-speaking writers
Dedicated account managers
100% money-back guarantee
What our clients say about working with us
FAQs about white paper writing services
- Why are white papers important to include in your marketing strategy?
- White papers are a powerful tool for marketing businesses. They enable companies to demonstrate their expertise, showcase their success stories, and engage readers with persuasive sales messages in an authoritative way. In addition, white papers help boost SEO and generate organic website traffic.
- How much do white paper writers charge?
- Because of the specific expertise and time involved in putting together a white paper, they’re typically priced much higher than other types of content. However, at Get A Copywriter, you can hire a professional white paper writer at very affordable rates. See our content rates page for a full breakdown of our prices.
- Can I get a sample of your white paper writing?
- Each piece of content we produce for clients is unique and customized to the specific brand guidelines, industry, and target audience. We recommend that you place an order for your white paper and include as much detail as possible in the brief. Our talented writers will use your information to craft a high-quality white paper that’s tailored to your business. If you’re not completely satisfied with the results, you can request as many revisions as you need or a full refund.
- What business white paper topics do you cover?
- At Get A Copywriter, we have a team with wide-ranging experience that can create persuasive and engaging content for a number of different industries, from digital marketing and sales to healthcare and finance. Contact us today with your requirements, and let us know how we can help.
- Do your writers actually have experience writing white papers for my industry?
- Yes. When you place your order, we’ll match you with a writer who is knowledgeable in your field. And we only assign white papers to writers who have a proven track record of delivering quality reports. That way, you can be sure that your project is in the hands of an expert.
- How long will it take to get my money back if I want a refund?
- At Get A Copywriter, we always strive to make sure our clients are happy with the content they receive. If you’re not satisfied with your white paper, you can request unlimited revisions or ask for your project to be assigned to a different writer. If you’re still not happy, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Are revisions really unlimited? How much extra do I have to pay?
- Yes, we offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost. All you have to do is provide us with detailed feedback, and our writers will make the necessary changes so that you’re completely satisfied with the final product. You can return the project for revisions as many times as you wish, and you’ll only pay once.
- Do I need to provide any guidelines or instructions for my white paper?
- Yes, it’s important that you provide as much detail as possible in the brief so that our writers can produce a white paper that meets all your requirements and expectations. Be sure to include any relevant research or helpful information that could be used for your project. You can also upload any documents, images, or other files when you place your order. That way, we can ensure that you get the results you’re looking for.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.